FIND HELP CARRYING THE LOAD
The road ahead is clear. You have freight you need delivered —Alabama Motor Express has the 3PL resources to get it there quickly, safely and affordably. Whether it’s from our large internal fleet of assets — or using our deep network of more than 15,000 reputable dedicated freight carriers — your shipments can be loaded and transported at a moment’s notice.
MEETING EVERY NEED
Operating from its base in Alabama, AMX isn’t limited by types of freight. We’re not limited by distance or region either. AMX Logistics can meet all your transport and truckload needs, including specialized goods and shipments:
- Dry Van. Available capacity when you need it. Keep goods safe, moving, clean and uncontaminated in high-quality trailer equipment.
- Flatbed. AMX experts will meet your expectations, whether for standard, large, oversized or specialty flatbed shipments of all kinds.
- Temperature-Controlled and Refrigerated “Reefer” Shipments. Transport perishable and temperature-sensitive goods in climate-controlled reefer units to ensure optimal product quality and freshness.
- Hazardous Materials. Gain access to truckload and temperature-controlled service with extensive experience hauling hazmat shipments that adhere to U.S. Department of Transport (DOT) requirements every step of the way.
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL). Need to transport a smaller shipment? No problem. Simply choose to share space on a trailer when necessary to reduce costs.
- Specialized Shipments. AMX will find transport for any time of shipment you have. Whether it’s a one-time haul or dedicated run, your dedicated account manager knows exactly where to turn — and how to get your special freight delivered quickly for a fair price.
“Whether it’s finding multiple shipping options, favorable pricing or updated tracking, I know we can always count on our account manager to be friendly, responsive and honest.”
– AMX Customer