TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS
You’re in demand as a hard-working and responsible professional truck driver, so there’s no reason to settle for anything less than you deserve. Alabama Motor Express knows the value of a loyal, trustworthy truck driver — and will go the extra mile to prove it with a wide range of truck driver benefits.
- Reliable miles. You’re ready to get on the road. You’re ready to be paid. AMX works to ensure you get the miles you’ve earned, usually between 2,800 – 3,000 miles per week.
- Competitive pay. Receive competitive pay weekly for your hard work, including layover pay, loading and unloading pay, reimbursement for tolls and scales and paid driver assist pay.
- Trucking expertise. Be ready for the road ahead. Gain confidence with an experienced trucking company that knows exactly how to avoid problems and overcome challenges.
- Balance. Get out of the seat and on with your life. AMX works closely with every driver to ensure they have ample free time to enjoy life at home with friends and family.
- Flexibility. Things happen. Priorities change. Join a trucking company that can accommodate life’s bumps along the way.
- Honesty. Join a company built on following through on its promises to customers and employers.
- Safety. You’re more important than any type of freight. That’s why we take every precaution, from pre-inspection to routine maintenance to onboard technological tools, to keep you safe.
- Technology. Brand-new equipment, including APU, power inverters, refrigerators, Bluetooth and more, come standard in most trucks to enhance your ride.
- Insurance. Receive major medical, dental and vision insurance. Company-paid life insurance. Short- and long-term disability insurance and even supplemental cancer and intensive care insurance.
- 401k. Take advantage of our company-matching investment program.