It’s Time for More Pay for CDL Driver Jobs
Truckers know the best CDL driver jobs when they see them. The reputation of the trucking company matters. Flexibility matters. So does reliability and safety. But the first question is always going to be “How much do I get paid?”
At AMX, we know that we’re only as strong as our drivers. After all, a driver started this company 30-plus years ago. We’ve always tried to treat drivers with respect and transparency — and reward them with competitive pay. That’s why we created a new unique program to reward you.
Beginning April 1, AMX will add up to $.07 per mile for OTR drivers and up to $.04 per mile for regional drivers — above what we consider highly competitive base pay up to $0.43 per mile — simply by driving enough miles.
OTR CDL Driver Jobs
- Single drivers that eclipse the 10,000 mile mark for the month receive a $.02 per mile increase for all miles during the previous month.
- Single drivers that eclipse the 11,000 mile mark for the month receive a $.07 per mile increase for all miles during the previous month.
- Teams that eclipse the 16,000 mile mark for the month receive a $.04 per mile increase for all miles during the previous month.
Regional CDL Driver Jobs
- Single drivers that eclipse the 9,000 mile mark for the month receive a $.02 per mile increase for all miles during the previous month.
- Single drivers that eclipse the 10,000 mile mark for the month receive a $.04 per mile increase for all miles during the previous month.
No gimmicks. No loopholes. No hidden fees.
The program is straightforward. There are no bait-and-switch tactics. What you see is what you get. Drivers can earn hundreds of extra dollars every month, and thousands of extra dollars every year. We won’t create exclusions to take your earnings away. And we won’t unfairly curb potential driving hours.
All we ask in return is the same quality driving we’ve come to expect from our drivers. No tickets or preventable accidents. And clean roadside inspections.
We realize that you’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to choosing CDL driving jobs. And that’s the way it should be. You’re the one on the road moving freight safely and timely. You’re the one meeting with clients, monitoring your truck’s performance, staying on time and sacrificing time away from your family. You should be rewarded for that.
We believe this new program leads the industry in competitive, rewards-based pay for CDL driver jobs. I’m eager to roll it out for our current drivers — and I look forward to speaking to prospective drivers about how they can start earning more money with AMX, too.
WANT TO DRIVE FOR AMX?
You’re in the driver’s seat of where you work — and who you work for. Now is a great time to advance your career as a truck driver. Choose a company that can consistently offer quality work for quality pay — both today and tomorrow.
Collins White, President of Logistics, AMX
Collins has been involved in the trucking industry his entire life. Today, he uses that expertise to ensure AMX Logistics continues to accommodate the unique demands of its growing customer base.